Terms and Conditions:
▪ The New York Harmonica School offers both group lessons and private lessons for all ages. To apply for lessons, please register here: Online Registration Form.
▪ Someone from our team will respond to your request by email and schedule a time that works for you.
▪ An online payment for your first lesson is required at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled lesson.
▪ You will receive an invoice via PayPal, which you can pay online using your credit card or account information.
3. Cancellation Policy:
▪ There is a 48 hour cancellation and rescheduling policy for both private and group lessons.
▪ After the 48 hour window, students will have to pay in full for their lesson.
4. Written Contract:
▪ Upon your first lesson, your teacher will arrive with a document stating our Terms and Conditions which you will sign to ensure payment in case of a no-show.
▪ The New York Harmonica School respects and protects the privacy of our students. We will not share your e-mail address or contact information with any third parties. We care about the safety and security of your transaction.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, you can contact us at: