Terms and Conditions:
1) Admissions The New York Harmonica School offers groups and private lessons for all ages. To be considered for admission prospective students are required to fill out the online registration form.
2) Payments Full payment is required to sign up to the weekly classes and private lessons.
3) Group Lesson Missed classes / no-show If you are participating in the ongoing workshops, you will not be able to make up the class or ask for a refund.
4) Private Lesson policy Full payment is required before the start of the private lesson to NYHS. You will receive an invoice, which you can pay through PayPal. In case of the student paying cash the day of the lesson there is a 48 hours cancellation and rescheduling policy for private and group lessons. Under 48 hours notice, students will have to pay the full amount.
5) Privacy/Security The New York Harmonica School uses its best efforts to respect and protect the privacy of our students. We will not share your e-mail address or contact information with third parties. We care about the safety and security of your transaction. Companies we work with to process credit card transactions use high grade encryption and security protocols.
If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, you can contact us: