What if you could play your favorite songs with a professional band and receive precious feedback in a comfortable environment?
- You'll learn how to play with a band
- Blues Improv'
- Build confidence on stage
- Jam with other harmonica players
- Play your favorite songs with New York finest musicians
- How to use a microphone
- Get a video of your performance and share it with friends
- ...and a lot more!
Bring your harmonicas, your questions, and most of all, your enthusiasm and desire to grow.
Limited Enrollment. Reserve your spot today!
This workshop is for anyone who has a desire to improve and have fun. Each participant will prepare 1-2 songs to perform alone with the band. We'll also play all together "When The Saints Go Marchin' in " and "The New York Blues Suite".
The workshop will take place at Michiko Studios on Stage 2. Located on 140W 46st Second Floor
Saturday May 18th from 4.30pm to 6pm
$45 will go toward the room reservation and paying the musicians.